Monday, December 21, 2009

winter begins...

(starting from the top left corner, clockwise)
From her Snowy Birds Collection.

winter begins today with no sign of snow.  I guess living in the Coastal Empire doesn't call for much cold weather. sure we have our bouts of chilly weather, but the very next day people are walking around in shorts and flip flops.  the weather here is so unpredictable.  one day I'll have a snowy winter.  But for now, I will just fixate my eyes on these beautiful photographs above to get me in the spirit of wintery weather.  Click on the links above to check out more of Allison Trentelman's awe-aspiring photographs.

today I searched for house listings in Asheville, North Carolina. 
I'm getting excited about our five year plan. one day I will have my snowy winter.

No comments: