Sunday, December 27, 2009

baby shower...uh a little late on the pictures...






these beautiful photographs of Uma's baby shower were taken by my mother in-law Kim Walden. (I photoshopped the top photograph but the others were untouched.) I'm really glad she took them because sadly I didn't take any.  (what kind of photographer am I? ack)  I meant to take some but I think I was wanting everything to be perfect and didn't have time to enjoy photographing things. Thanks Kim.  Thanks to my mom and sisters for helping pull it all together!  It was nice to have all my aunts there, missed aunt Shawn and Miss Heidi and the two Edwards ladies Melissa and Kelly... =(...had my beautiful Grandma there and some lovely friends.  We had a nice dinner cooked by mom...rosemary chicken with chocolate sauce, yummy potatoes, and roasted lemon pepper asparagus with a little help from aunt wee...muscadine juice and some sangria-wished I could have tasted...twinkle lights and new plates...it was pretty magical...and to make things even better my MOM, TWO SISTERS, and I did not get strung out and loud and stressed out, which usually happens...it was nice.

No comments: