Sunday, August 16, 2009

the elwood's..

NEW ITEMS...





Meet the Elwood's...

tucked deep within a forrest lives a tiny little couple, in a cozy little cabin...the Elwood's like to spend their weekends playing croquet and gambling at the dog races...they also love to travel...

they wait for their next adventure in a new home...

These photographs would be perfect for any room in the house, just peaking around the corner.

These photographs is printed on professional photo paper in a professional photo lab.

check them out in the shop!!

3 comments:

Victoria Bennett Beyer said...

These are so fun! I love your name choices (I had a great-uncle named Elwood :)

Ekio Locatiare said...

Fantastic! I love them ^-^ I would love to know more about the figures themselves, if you don't mind me asking of course.

K.Walden said...

**Hey Ekio...I stumbled upon these lovely little figurines at the Southern Woods Plantation home in Sylvester, Georgia. They begged for their portraits to be taken the moment I saw them. I'm not sure who made them or where they originally came from. (I looked for the name of what company, person, or where they were made but there was no listing anywhere.) Just lucky enough to have met them. I'm glad you like them!

**Thanks Victoria for your comments....(you always know how to make me smile!) I had a lot of fun naming them and coming up with their story. =)