Sunday, July 19, 2009

mini holivan's and gypsy caravan's...

oh to stumble upon things that make me smile....

I can't tell you how excited I am to have become so recently inspired to make my backyard and garden area into a magical dreamy retreat...

happy loves rosie is one of the most inspirational and one of my favorites of blogs to read...DAILY...her home and garden are exquisite, it's a must check out...her recent blog entry really made me smile and has led me to other interesting finds... 

photographs above by happy loves rosie

judging by her unique style in her home and garden, I'm tickled and anxiously waiting for her to dress up her 1950's Fisher Holivan...I wonder if she will use it as a permanent piece in her garden or if she plans to travel around in it....

her photographs have inspired me to find something I can use in my garden as a little place of retreat...I've stumbled upon some other interesting things that could be used in the garden as well...gypsy caravan's...

While searching for mini camper's...I was able to re-discovered gypsy caravan's...this page from the book is a perfect example of something dreamy I would love to have in the garden!

oh i love being inspired...

No comments: